It is with Profound sadness we announce the death of
Soufriere, St. Mark
30/03/1931 – Friday, 19/03/2021.
She lives to mourn:
- Children: Merlyn Leger, Corinne Charles, Colin John-Baptiste
- Son-In-Law: Michael Charles
- Grandchildren: Daniel, Mellissa, Adolphus, Francillia, Dasha
- Great Grandchildren: Tramahl, Taiyoni, Jasmine, Tiana, Terrell, Asha
- Great Great Grandchild: Hakeem
- Nieces: Theresa, Bernadine, Jacqui, Special Niece Zena, Lisa, Yvonne, Sharon, Yvette, Valerie, Jennifer, Julieta, Fanto
- Nephews: Wilston, Justin, Julien, Rennix, Morris, Raphael, Ronald, Thomas
- Sisters-in-Law: Agatha Hill, Maria John-Baptiste
- Brothers-in-Law: Hayden John-Baptiste, Pastor Leroy Hill, Sills and Stevenson John-Baptiste
- Niece-in-Law: Josephine Hunte
- God Daughter: Glory Webb, Jacqui Etienne
- Loving Family &Friends: Gweneth Pascal, Juliet Mayers and Seraphine Mathurin in the United Kingdom, Rose and Mr. George, Mr. & Mrs. Joe, Jean Toussaint, Miss Cuffy, Annette, Henrietta, Agnes, Errol
- The Etienne and John-Baptiste Family of Soufriere and Scotts Head.
- Many other relatives, friends and the communities of Soufriere, Scott’s Head and Gallion, names too numerous to mention.
The body of the late Mrs. Hilarine John-Baptiste will be transported from the Lyndhurst Funeral Home for viewing at 2:30 pm on Tuesday, 13rd April at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church in Soufriere. Funeral service will begin at 3:00 pm followed by internment at the Soufriere Catholic Cemetery.