We announce the death of Annette Shillingford-Albert, aged 61 of Laudat who died on February 20th ,2022.
She will be remembered by her husband Johnson Albert
- Children: Andie-Len Blanc, Kesha Nicholas-Jules, Anna Blanc-James, Taneka, Alisha & Jorjanna Albert.
- Sister: Hazel Shillingford
- Brothers: Roosevelt Bertrand & Ackroyd Birmingham
- Grandchildren: Tanesse, Abrielle, Tayshaun, Aria, Aden & D’Lhannie
- Nieces: Kahlilah & Nicole
- Nephews: Fitzgerald, Denver, Joshua, Ian, Richard & Joshua
- Sons-in-Law: Curtis Jules & Eustace James
- Daughter-in-Law: Bria Guishard-Blanc
- Aunt: Decima Rolle
- In-laws: Jo-Ann Birmingham, Norvince, Pastor Hilton, Alina, Valina, Deaney, Clara & Albert.
- Close relatives: Royce, Dean and Joshua.
Cousins: Josian, Joanne, Rosamund, Judy, Julia, Eric, Franklyn, Ricky, Leonie, Donald, Pamela, Brian and Miriam, Hugo, Roslyn, Sam, Charles and Kirt.
Close friends: Bertillia, Sharon, Raymiscia, Marvlyn, Dr. Reds, Merrill, Ronald, Annie, Norma, Albert, Adina, Pamela, Veronica, Brenda, Annetta, Tony, Savage, Theresa, Rachel, Delma, Coipel, Germaine, Fabiana, Father Elvio, Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit, Dr Collin and Dr John McIntyre, Hon. Vince Henderson, Michael, Eric, Vernan, Dorian, Christpine, Nicky, James, Vanessa, Sophie, Kojak, Officer Daniel Ormond of the CDPF, Catherine, Davina, Jeannie, Eunice, Jaclyn, and other friends’ names too numerous to mention.
The communities of Laudat and Bellevue Chopin and the loyal customers of the Sunflower Bakery.
The celebration of the life of Annette Shillingford-Albert of Laudat will be held on Saturday, March 19th, 2022 at the Laudat Catholic Chapel. Viewing of her body will be at 10:30AM, followed by the home-going service at 11:00AM. Interment will be at the Laudat Catholic Cemetery.